Stillen supercharged Nismo 370z with Air 2 Air kit

Adrian@TORQEN

I don't get why you're going back to the 370Z, I'm baffled... Is this a delay until something else?

To showcase all his parts

And take all your money' lol

On a serious note makes business sense I guess

Edited by nissanman312

Just waiting for BRAUM to come back to me, as soon I have the confirmation for the seats I want, these seats will go for sale :)

2017-05-09_22-26-03.jpeg

Hmmm .... I might be persuaded to take these off your hands !

:) Draco

+1 Adrian

does braum seats do special orders looking for yellow and black for my ltd 2009 yellow job.

Send me an email with a sketch with how you want your seats to look like. Pick a model from their website, get the photo and tell me which part should be yellow, where it has to be pink and so on :) Email in signature.

I don't get why you're going back to the 370Z, I'm baffled... Is this a delay until something else?

It was an opportunity, I took it, I didn't buy the car as I need it or to be my personal car, it will be TORQEN demo car most likely.

I'm still enjoying the GT-R until the end of May when the new owner comes to pick it up.

I have no clue how much these seats go for to be honest :(

The leather still smell fresh inside, as it came from the factory, as new!

Not that I want to give you some outrageous price level, but the standard Recaro Cross Sportster CS from Demon Tweeks is just under a grand, each - http://www.demon-twe...ortster-cs-seat - and that's for the basic no heat, no airbag version. With it hits £1500.

So, as your's are surplus to requirement ...... :teeth:

Sensibly, keep in mind I was considering forking out for a pair of Braum Elites; from you good self no less!

:) Draco

Edited by Dracostan
  • Like 1

No heat? Even though the bases are from the standard seats?

You could always use this: http://www.dormanproducts.com/p-8240-628-040.aspx

BRAUM Racing says they're not ready yet for bespoke work, they're working on it, so meanwhile I'll be keeping these seats and probably do the heating on them and carbon fibre backs :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...