North Weald Racing (Drag Strips & Show)

Hey all, not sure if this should go in the London forum, or East Anglia, but i think essex is East Anglia so... (i will post a link to this in the london forum).

I dont know if many/anyone knows, but a few dates through the year North Weald airstrip (Near to Harlow & Epping) is turned into a mini car show and drag strip.

http://www.maitlandracing.com/north-weald-test-tune-calendar/

The first meeting of the year was probably busiest ive ever seen and it would be great to see some more Z owners there. There were a couple of 370's, but didnt see any fellow 350's there which is a shame.

Entry to the event is 10.00 per person, but you can also get unlimited drag strip runs if you get there early at an aditional cost of 25.00 per car. The event is well cateres for with food stalls and theres usually a few stands selling car parts, merchandise etc. All in all its a really fun day out.

They do have club stands which as best as i know are free. I know there are a large ammount of forum members with Z's in this area!

The next event is June 4th, i will be there early doors as i want a race ticket (missed out on the one last weekend, they were sold out), but it would be really good to have a Z meet up/down here. We could have our own stand and go racing if people feel like it.

Let me know, stick some names down and we will see.

1. cs2000

Edited by cs2000

I saw you on the strip at the last one last year. Posted in spotted on here but never found you 😂

Think there was a 350 roadster there Sunday too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you two both up for coming on the 4th?

Haha yeah there were 3/4 370's, was a decent turnout for them, but couldn't see any other 350's.

Yep, I'm definitely up for it! ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you two both up for coming on the 4th?

Haha yeah there were 3/4 370's, was a decent turnout for them, but couldn't see any other 350's.

I'm going to the next one but I'll be on the same stand I was on on Sunday ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Fair enough, won't bother with a stand unless more people are interested, but hopefully see you two there ðŸ‘

Going to get there very early as I want a race ticket this time round!! And it better be 1/4 mile

• Like 1