Full purple respray

Sirus03

Brave lady.

I could never go for such an eye catching colour.

See I am quite eye catching I have bright purple hair and full tattoo colourful sleeves I like to be different 😉

Everyone has a full sleve or two these days!!

:)

Brave lady.

See I am quite eye catching I have bright purple hair and full tattoo colourful sleeves I like to be different 😉

Everyone has a full sleve or two these days!! They certainly do but around here not many women do hahaha mines purple to 😂

Brave lady.

Everyone has a full sleve or two these days!! They certainly do but around here not many women do hahaha mines purple to 😂

Don't tell me your skin is St Tropez orange though?!

Brave lady.

Don't tell me your skin is St Tropez orange though?! More like a ghost tbh 😂

Brave lady.

Phew.

Alright. You pass.

Had to check you weren't Geordie Shore cast potential.

I wanted a tattoo on my back but my ex said it was racist. Unfortunately it LOOKS like something that it's not and to explain quick enough to stop my bum getting smashed just ain't gonna happen.

"Please....wait....it's not racist it's an Imperial Aquila taken from the fictional universe set 41 thousand years in the future where mankind struggles for his very existence against countless savage foes and is defended by a race of semi human bio-engineered demigods called Astartes and.......pleaaaaaase not my bum bum!!!"

• Like 1

Brave lady.

Phew.

Alright. You pass.

Had to check you weren't Geordie Shore cast potential.

I wanted a tattoo on my back but my ex said it was racist. Unfortunately it LOOKS like something that it's not and to explain quick enough to stop my bum getting smashed just ain't gonna happen.

"Please....wait....it's not racist it's an Imperial Aquila taken from the fictional universe set 41 thousand years in the future where mankind struggles for his very existence against countless savage foes and is defended by a race of semi human bio-engineered demigods called Astartes and.......pleaaaaaase not my bum bum!!!"

Hahahahahaha omg geordie shore I hate that program they all look like umpa lumpas. I can't post a picture of me on here as I'm on my phone but my instragram is phantom_manor86. My sleeves are full Tim burton nearly and the haunted mansion. I want to see a picture of this tattoo you are on about? Lol Edited by Sirus03

I'm not sure all eagles have racist connotations... especially ones with 2 heads...

Mr Pedantic chipping in lol. I'm sure you follow my posts just to point out errors.

And the Eagle was quite symbolic for the Nazis and without A: Google to check to see what an Imperial Aquila is and say "oh, yes, this has TWO heads, not a nazi image at all" and B: a rational and objective mood where they don't instantly look at big muscular shaven headed pale man and go "Look mommy, a racist!"

Imperial Aquila

Imperial_eagle_zpsktaplfv1.jpg

Nazi Eagle

images_zpsjrrmgkmz.png

Yep. You're right Mr Strudel. Not all eagles have a connection to Nazi imagery, they also look NOTHING like an Imperial Aquila.

If I ever got it, I'd just have to hope everyone on the beach was up on their WW2 imagery.

Edited by TT350
  • Like 1

I'm not sure all eagles have racist connotations... especially ones with 2 heads...

Mr Pedantic chipping in lol. I'm sure you follow my posts just to point out errors.

And the Eagle was quite symbolic for the Nazis and without A: Google to check to see what an Imperial Aquila is and say "oh, yes, this has TWO heads, not a nazi image at all" and B: a rational and objective mood where they don't instantly look at big muscular shaven headed pale man and go "Look mommy, a racist!"

Imperial Aquila

Imperial_eagle_zpsktaplfv1.jpg

Nazi Eagle

images_zpsjrrmgkmz.png

Yep. You're right Mr Strudel. Not all eagles have a connection to Nazi imagery, they also look NOTHING like an Imperial Aquila.

If I ever got it, I'd just have to hope everyone on the beach was up on their WW2 imagery.

that would make a amazing back piece :) 👌

Don't start feeling special, I do it to everyone ;)

I think without the swastika that the Nazi eagle carries, most people would relate it to the USA more than anything, but eagles in a similar pose are used for loads of stuff.

Could always go for a slightly modified version e.g:

HolyAquila_zpsd2acbf6a.jpg

• Like 1

Love the purple. Looks great.. I am not a fan of black wheels either, personally I think the hyper silver looks great,

Nice looking car. Get some pics in the sunlight when you get a chance. :)

it's still in the body shop until tomorrow il be picking her up tomorrow afternoon and will get some more pictures then in the sunlight 😊 I can't wait to have her back it's been weeks x

Tim Burton and Danny Elfman are so iconic. One always reminds me of the other.

Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice are two of my all time favourites.

I think it'd make a good back piece too but I was never "Allowed" it. Now I can do aaaaaaanything! Two of my friends are tattooists so I may call in mates rates!

I like your sleeve. Really tasteful. Very different to the stuff you see people getting as a full sleve.

My mates are raking it in these days doing tribal sleeves.

• Like 1

I think it'd make a good back piece too but I was never "Allowed" it. Now I can do aaaaaaanything! Two of my friends are tattooists so I may call in mates rates!

I like your sleeve. Really tasteful. Very different to the stuff you see people getting as a full sleve.

I love my my tim burton one it's amazing can't wait to see it finished. I would just go get it done now since she's gone hahahaha you're body do what you want don't let others tell you otherwise 😜

I love my my tim burton one it's amazing can't wait to see it finished. I would just go get it done now since she's gone hahahaha you're body do what you want don't let others tell you otherwise 😜

I was always put off having one because they say the tattoo stretches as you get bigger!

:(

• Like 1

I was always put off having one because they say the tattoo stretches as you get bigger!

well if it's on ya back you will be fine. I use to be 21 stone now 12 and mine on my back never stretched and Iv lost 9 stone in total could never fit in a Z that big lol x

well if it's on ya back you will be fine. I use to be 21 stone now 12 and mine on my back never stretched and Iv lost 9 stone in total could never fit in a Z that big lol x

Well done, that's a hell of a lot to lose!

I'm running out of excuses not to get one lol.

• Like 1

you are my hubby has his full back done 😊

I couldn't go that far! I'd cry.

• Like 1

of course you could be a man about it 💪ðŸ»ðŸ’ªðŸ»ðŸ’ªðŸ»

I'm just a tiny little boy though.

• Like 1

I'm just a tiny little boy though.

no pain no gain 😂