Full purple respray

Sirus03

Looking really good.

Sets off the zed a treat.

So tasty it's given me a craving for "skittles" ........taste the rainbow :lol:

In fact I'd go as far as to say I prefer it to Midnight Purple as it's brighter :thumbs:

Think there is about 5 or 6 now

Thanks very much

everyone keeps telling me to put black alloys on it but like them how they are I think it goes with the car and black would make it to dark.
  • Like 1

Thanks very much

everyone keeps telling me to put black alloys on it but like them how they are I think it goes with the car and black would make it to dark.

Not a fan of black alloys. Loose all the details and shape with black wheels. Anthracite can look good though.

Planning to change the colour of mine when i get the courage to split the 3 piece 🙈

Thanks very much

Not a fan of black alloys. Loose all the details and shape with black wheels. Anthracite can look good though.

Planning to change the colour of mine when i get the courage to split the 3 piece 🙈

Yep I just don't think black will look right at all, and the guy who sprayed it for me said it will look terrible on this colour. What colour are you going to go for?

Thanks very much

Yep I just don't think black will look right at all, and the guy who sprayed it for me said it will look terrible on this colour. What colour are you going to go for?

Probably just a darker colour that I've already got. Give it a meaner look

Thanks very much

Probably just a darker colour that I've already got. Give it a meaner look

meaner look niiice post pics when it's done :)

I am female I don't do green unless it's on a motorbike. Purple is my colour 😜

Well I used Kawasaki green on my old 350 so sort of got that :thumbs: Wife's favourite colour is purple so the race car is going purple :lol:

• Like 1

I am female I don't do green unless it's on a motorbike. Purple is my colour ������

Well I used Kawasaki green on my old 350 so sort of got that :thumbs: Wife's favourite colour is purple so the race car is going purple :lol:

I saw your one in green on the forum it looks amazing and the other one on blue but yep I am female so purple is my thing I have a Kawasaki ninja also but it's black pink and purple but they looks great in green 😊
  • Like 1

Brave lady.

I could never go for such an eye catching colour.

See I am quite eye catching I have bright purple hair and full tattoo colourful sleeves I like to be different 😉