video at last of the 1/6 Challenger Tank crushing the rc car lol

JEMAN

Hi Buddy :) Its a Roadster on a K plate Doesn't get out much at all :( ill dig a couple of pics out and pop em on here ! Its had a full restoration and has a Heritage certificate. Its a 1800cc and does sound rather throaty :)

Cool.

I used to work for a classic car restorers in Cardiff and we mainly did MG's and Triumphs. Everything from full rebuilds from the ground up to simple things like servicing.

I have a good bit of time for a nice MGB. ;)

No way! Mark had said that he'd sold several to the MOD but I never thought id see one! Definitely an awesome back story to that :) Are you on the UK tank clubs forum at all? They do shows up and down the country, duxford, war and peace at kent and bovington. Used to go myself, they were brilliant!

• Like 1

No way! Mark had said that he'd sold several to the MOD but I never thought id see one! Definitely an awesome back story to that :) Are you on the UK tank clubs forum at all? They do shows up and down the country, duxford, war and peace at kent and bovington. Used to go myself, they were brilliant!

Hi Bud, I'm following the UK tank club on facebook, and done a few posts.....great club, but as of yet not a member but will be for sure. Mark at Mark 1 Tanks is a great guy as you know and always helpful and has a great aftercare service. Pleased you liked the Abrams from the M.O.D Is amazing for sure :) I'm going to war and peace this year but not with the tank, just a few mates but will be on the look out for some 1/6 bits to add to it. Ive been doing some modifications to it, so I have now cut out the Barrel sight/door and fitted a lensed camera to kinda match and today opened up another one with a made camera and casing fitted. . These are fibreglass and the second one was a real thick one to cut for sure lol. So I have some sanding down and painting to do but ive fixed them on temporarily and will be sourcing 1/6 hinges for them :) Bloody good fun as you know mate :)

20170520_174118_zpscwc9su7v.jpg

20170520_175843_zpsu76qceez.jpg

20170521_153833_zpszcc0zaqk.jpg

20170521_153902_zpsxjjwdjli.jpg

Cheers