*** Tarmac Sportz 350z LED Reverse & Turn signal Lights and Guide ***

<p>Hi All

You may have seen on Facebook etc that we have an offer on these at the moment.

We pre-sold out the first batch in a matter of hours and they are going out today, 2nd batch is due in next week, they are all going out in the order of payments received.

o71Y49O.jpg

Link to the website:

https://www.tarmacsp...nal-lights.html

The units do not come with instructions but we do have a brief guide for making the Fog light function work , as supplied by one of our customers below:

To make the 21w brake light facility work as a rear fog lamp for the UK market to have to carry out a little wiring modification. Firstly you have to find the rear fog feed in the O/s harness which is the blue wire with the silver band on it and simply make your own new wiring loom which feeds the blue wire on the led units, you feed the the O/s first and make a loom to go to the N/s to connect to the blue wire on the N/s light unit and voilà rear fog lamps.

ikTI3Cu.jpg

xIiURtI.jpg

jfBmEz2.jpg

jfBmEz2.jpg

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully it will be, it's just the wiring loom for the fogs which looks the tricky bit. Might just leave it for now as barely ever need them lol

This is how it's connected on mine. I use red light liken position. Still haven't seen it fog but is so bright I bet it will be enough visible

33d559bf25b3a9e085567debc88ffd6c.jpg830fced8758b823531145917b05ea865.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Erni902 said:

Mine connected straight away with the brights wired to the fogs. I made no changes whatsoever, simply plug and play.

So no modifications needed at all mate? Would this maybe vary on model? 

Mine is an 04 DE non-revup GT coupe. My particular set were the smoked ones and were plug and play. I wasn't expecting them to be but they were lol. I was simply going to wire up the fogs at a later date because I was strapped for time. I tested them just for a confirmation that they wouldn't work and to my surprise they did. I bought mine from a different source but they are the exact same lights so that shouldn't matter.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Erni902 said:

Mine is an 04 DE non-revup GT coupe. My particular set were the smoked ones and were plug and play. I wasn't expecting them to be but they were lol. I was simply going to wire up the fogs at a later date because I was strapped for time. I tested them just for a confirmation that they wouldn't work and to my surprise they did. I bought mine from a different source but they are the exact same lights so that shouldn't matter.

Oh wow I'll have to check with mine when I get round to fitting! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...