Cooper Arms Derby(ish)

On 7/26/2017 at 21:47, Mopedmark said:

This type of meet up is best kept as a static meet, talk Z and what not, :thumbs:

Agreed. Keep the driving meets to places like the Peak District and the likes.

MopedMark you should bring some of your gearknobs along with you, I'll help convince everyone else how great they are ;)

Fingers crossed the weather holds out for Tuesday evening and it stops raining for a while.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jay84 said:

Gosh darn English weather. Hopefully it'll be subject to change. Mine says rain in the day not the evening.

Yeah its already updated, nothing but cloud after 6pm now and no thunder anymore. See what it says tomorrow I guess to know for sure :)

Cheers jay for organising tonight it was a great turn out and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Though I'm not too sure I'll be bringing Louise again ! Think she enjoyed herself too much at my expense ! Haha. 

Zeds now de flied and tucked up, till next time :thumbs:

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 3

Nice to meet everyone and put some faces to names, I regreted not having the carvery and having to quickly eat some toast when i got home instead :lol:. Weather stayed dry as well which was a nice surprise.

Heres my camera phone pics (hopefully didnt miss anyone):

2k5Che.jpg

t1JLDf.jpg

NtQo1d.jpg

xUv5WB.jpg

mE64yr.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Morning all,

The pub is booked for this on the first Tuesday in sept (the 5th) and they have put a table aside for us so we can all eat together. It was a nice turn out last time and despite how the week and day started the weather turned out great. It'll be nice to have a repeat of that. I'm starting a list now, and its open to anyone who'd like to attend, not just east mids folk or current zed owners. I can update the table size if needed as it currently seats 10.

1. Jay84

• 2 weeks later...