Cooper Arms Derby(ish)

Im not promising but i may make it though depends what time i finish .

Our lass fancys a few G n T's .

Car is clean now cos i took some for sale photos so i wont hide her at the back ,

Will give you a heads up on day buddy 

Edited by Brimstoneboy
  • Like 1

Damn British weather, and the 1st meet was so successful lol. I'll still be there if the rest of you are still planning on coming down. Unless you all cancel, in which case I'll let the venue know and we'll give it a miss this month. 

• Sad 1

I'm out also sorry mate. Got absolutely drenched on the way to the car, then had a crappy commute as everyone drove at 50 on the A52. I'm home now and I just want to dry off and relax lol

Edit. Rippo350z told me earlier at work he's busy also.

Edited by Sargara

Ok so I'll cancel this one due to whether and turn out. I'll tell the wife I cancelled it for her sake though. My step son decided he doesn't like 6th form...after his first day so i should really help her sort that out lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We only had 1 successful meet because of the weather, but I'm keen to start them again, the idea was to do one a month. I guess we'd be looking at mid may,  but depends how people feel it being hot on the heels of japfest. 

40 minutes ago, Jay84 said:

We only had 1 successful meet because of the weather, but I'm keen to start them again, the idea was to do one a month. I guess we'd be looking at mid may,  but depends how people feel it being hot on the heels of japfest. 

I'm keen to join you but struggle with weekdays needs to be a weekend realy for me