Cooper Arms Derby(ish)

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Sargara said:

Sounds good. Is your Saturday going to be messy which means Sunday is a write off too? :lol:

It may be, there will be camping involved, hungover tent deconstruction hmm. Its a lesbian wedding and I keep getting flashbacks from friends with ross's ex's wedding. 

Righto all, Tuesday 1st August, Coopers Arms, we're booked in. I've never organised a meet before, so people best show :lol:. The grounds are pretty, the food's awesome, and if you're not driving, the ale is rather good too. 

And some of the bar staff are easy on the eyes. I have kids to put to bed, so will probable get there around 7pm, but maybe earlier if the SO is understanding (so expect me at 8:lol:).

Carvery is good, I may be there with the SO soI may eat. Hadn't planned a drive if I'm honest, just a stand and chat with good scenery, and if anyone fancies food its available. If it goes well and we get good turn out, the pub said they can put a room aside for us so we can all eat, might be worth bearing in mind in future. First meet I've organised though so playing it by ear.