UPREV ARC upgrades DE cars

Well update from Uprev last night , we now have ARC support on the JDM DE cars CD406/CD416 but still waiting for confirmation that UK DE cars can have the ARC add on's CD700/CD800.

You do need cruise control to allow the launch control to work but flat foot shift will work without cruise control.

Hopefully we will have some news very soon.

• Like 3

Very keen to hear if the DE can get switchable maps at some point soon 😎

I have looked into how you identify what you have it looks like a real minefield of who thinks what relates to what on various models lol

Bad news I am afraid , there isn't enough space left in the Eprom to get the extra code for the ARC license/set up.

So only way for you DE guys to have ARC items is to change over to a US DE wide band ECU The ECU number is 23710-CF000 you require, this will enable you gusy to have have multi maps and allow us to love tune the car when adding a Uprev tune.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

Bad news I am afraid , there isn't enough space left in the Eprom to get the extra code for the ARC license/set up.

So only way for you DE guys to have ARC items is to change over to a US DE wide band ECU The ECU number is 23710-CF000 you require, this will enable you gusy to have have multi maps and allow us to love tune the car when adding a Uprev tune.

Wonder what one of those ecu's would cost from the US

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to buy a HR ecru and fit it into a DE? Guessing not as nobody has mentioned it. The DE ecu's frkm the US are pretty costly, shame they couldn't find room for it in the UK DE ECU

If the US ecu's are so costly would it not be easier to simply fit a stand alone ecu on a DE ? Anyone done this ?

Is it possible to buy a HR ecru and fit it into a DE? Guessing not as nobody has mentioned it. The DE ecu's frkm the US are pretty costly, shame they couldn't find room for it in the UK DE ECU

HR ECU wont fit either in connection or software.

If the US ecu's are so costly would it not be easier to simply fit a stand alone ecu on a DE ? Anyone done this ?

The US (DE) wide band ECU (early US car where narrow band like early JDM cars) are pretty cheap from the US around £150 normally or you could use a UK REV UP (296BHP) ECU we can just turn off the exhaust cam DTC codes there are cheap in the UK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2006-2007-ECU-MEC60-270-/272663289157?hash=item3f7bff9d45:g:DaUAAOSw-3FZDJIQ

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-ENGINE-ECU-rev-up-2006-/263003084254?hash=item3d3c3495de:g:abAAAOSwA3dYb7-b

any questions ask away

thanks

• Like 1

The US (DE) wide band ECU (early US car where narrow band like early JDM cars) are pretty cheap from the US around £150 normally or you could use a UK REV UP (296BHP) ECU we can just turn off the exhaust cam DTC codes there are cheap in the UK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2006-2007-ECU-MEC60-270-/272663289157?hash=item3f7bff9d45:g:DaUAAOSw-3FZDJIQ

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-ENGINE-ECU-rev-up-2006-/263003084254?hash=item3d3c3495de:g:abAAAOSwA3dYb7-b

any questions ask away

thanks

So would either of those fit my 05 plate DE Mark and then be multi mappable basically ?

I would like pops n bangs, but due to remote location my main need is maps to switch from super unleaded to standard unleaded

http://www.ebay.co.u...aUAAOSw-3FZDJIQ

http://www.ebay.co.u...bAAAOSwA3dYb7-b

any questions ask away

thanks

So would either of those fit my 05 plate DE Mark and then be multi mappable basically ?

I would like pops n bangs, but due to remote location my main need is maps to switch from super unleaded to standard unleaded

yes that ECU will provide what you require @MikeyM

http://www.ebay.co.u...aUAAOSw-3FZDJIQ

http://www.ebay.co.u...bAAAOSwA3dYb7-b

any questions ask away

thanks

yes that ECU will provide what you require @MikeyM

Thankyou Mark 😎

Thanks for your help Mark. I'm going to need to pay you guys a visit soon so makes sense to do this at the same time.

If I bought one of those ECU's and brought it to you, I'm assuming you'd just load the map you guys already did for me into it, add the ARC upgrades and away we go?

Does changing the ecu affect anything like remote central locking or NATS?

Thanks for your help Mark. I'm going to need to pay you guys a visit soon so makes sense to do this at the same time.

If I bought one of those ECU's and brought it to you, I'm assuming you'd just load the map you guys already did for me into it, add the ARC upgrades and away we go?

Does changing the ecu affect anything like remote central locking or NATS?

Your lose NATS and I would need to check all the tune as the REV UP may work a little different. but only around 2 hours dyno work.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

Mark, do you map in "pops and bangs" on request ?

My girlfriend has her car booked In with you for up rev (2005 car) and has just found out about pops and bands and is now like a kid at Christmas lol

Pops and bangs come free of charge with the base UPREV cost.

Mark