Cornish long weekend

Freaking amazing week/weekend spent down Cornwall, just gutted to be back to fair :lol:

HUGE thanks to Adele and Wayne on organisng this event.

Just about recovered from the hangover and will just echo what others have said so far. Bloody fantastic!

• Like 3

Kat and I cant add much to what has been said by everyone that attended.

Big thank you to Adele and Wayne for organising the meeting along with the fantastic never ending food barbecue on Saturday evening!

Bloody brilliant weekend all round with like minded weird Z people.

Thinking a group buy on Bungle suits would be the way forward for next year........

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

YES! thank you Adele and Wayne for all you organising, drives out leader and making us all feel so welcome you guys are awesome. really enjoyed the whole weekend with great people. i hope i did not get caught on any speed cameras as the long drive home was quicker lol. see you all soon. :yahoo:

• Like 3

Not sure what else I can add that hasn't already been said, but a huge thanks to Adele and Wayne for a fantastic weekend! And to all those who came for making us feel so welcome in the group! 

Put our names down for the next one (might leave the tent at home next time though! Haha!) 

See you all soon!

Roxy & James

• Like 3