Cornish long weekend

7 minutes ago, rickdon said:

setting off at 8am tomorrow! see you soon :teeth:

Don't look like the weathers gonna be that great for the weekend, I don't think I'm not gonna bother cleaning mine :yawn:

have a safe and good journey down.

looking forward to meeting you :)

On 21/08/2017 at 12:19, crute/higgins350z said:

I'm still up for a meet with you guys if that's ok (weather permitting of course) 

What an amazing weekend, thank you to everyone that came :)

I can't believe how fast those few days went, but we did managed to fit in those cream teas, Cornish pasties and fish & chips :lol:

A big thank you to Cornish JDM for a great turn out and making us feel so welcome :thumbs:

Roll on next year for the next Cornish meet :yahoo:

Thanks everyone for a fun weekend, see you all soon :)

• Like 2

Thanks Adele for sorting this weekend out for us all! It was awesome to see you all and have some fantastic driving, the fish and chips were absolutely superb!!! Sorry if we woke anyone up leaving at 5:15 this morning. We got home at 12:00 all in all not a bad drive home really..  :yahoo:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Thanks Adele for sorting this weekend out for us all! It was awesome to see you all and have some fantastic driving, the fish and chips were absolutely superb!!! Sorry if we woke anyone up leaving at 5:15 this morning. We got home at 12:00 all in all not a bad drive home really..  :yahoo:

After last night there was no chance of waking me, I think I went unconscious when I got to bed :scare:

what a brilliant last night :D

Thank you to you and Sarah for being a part of this fab weekend 

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Huge thanks to Adele and Wayne for organising an amazing weekend.  As usual there were lots of fun and laughter.   Ate and drank too much. Stunnng drives out, amazing scenery, even more amazing company. Definitely put us on the list for the next one.  

• Like 3