Cornish long weekend

Forgot to mention that I need to change my status to a +1 for this. Bringing the ex along as we both have the same week off and so will be heading down slightly earlier for Cornwall trip :D

Cannot wait for this!

• Like 1

A week tomorrow  :teeth:

I'll be sorting BBQ food next week, so any one extra wanting to join us can you let me know ASAP :)

when you get to Helston you'll take the A3083  past RNAS Coldrose until you reach a roundabout, your sat nav may ask you to take the 2nd exit,  it's a much easier route to take the 1st exit B3293 , follow sign post for St Keverne and  Coverack,  you'll eventually past Goodhilly on your right, you can't miss  the huge satellites. After 600m  At the crossroads turn right onto Goonhilly Down  heading for Ruan Minor and Kennack Sands , keep following that road for 3 miles into Kuggar, at the end of the road turn left,  Chy Carne campsite will the first campsite on the  left :yahoo:

Edited by Z370Z

On 02/09/2017 at 20:05, Humpy said:

Just cleaned the car and just starting to pack, little bit excited to say the least :D

Is there many Shell stations in the nearby area?

There's a shell station off the A30 for Truro, also one at playing place about 15 miles ish from Helston,  but off hand I can't of any other at the moment :)

have a a safe trip down and I'll see you Thursday :yahoo:

Edited by Z370Z
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, crute/higgins350z said:

I live in Porthleven so not far at all, I'm in the Cornish jdm car club and thought of maybe setting up a mini meet at Sainsbury's or Tesco for all to meet? I guess weather dependant??

I was in Porthleven yesterday  :)

Tesco will be better than sainsbury for a meet.

We might even visit Porthleven for a cream tea :p

Just been to Lizard point for a little hike around the coast, grabbed some food at the Witch ball pub ( most southerly bar on the mainland UK) 

Just been shopping for some jungle juice :D Should last a couple of days... 

Think you should all get down earlier :p

DSC_1147.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Humpy said:

Just been to Lizard point for a little hike around the coast, grabbed some food at the Witch ball pub ( most southerly bar on the mainland UK) 

Just been shopping for some jungle juice :D Should last a couple of days... 

Think you shoimageproxy.php?img=&key=328de4aa9d1e79eauld all get down earlier :pimageproxy.php?img=&key=328de4aa9d1e79ea

DSC_1147.JPG

That a great walk down to the lizard point, you should of stopped for a cream tea at the cafe, you'll need to share one as the scones are huge, Roskillys is a nice place to visit for ice cream and walks  :thumbs:

• Like 1