Cornish long weekend

I'm organising a weekend zed meet in Cornwall at

Chy Carne holiday park

Kuggar

Helston

TR12 7LX

http://www.chycarne.co.uk/

The dates will be from Friday 8th until Monday 11th September 2017.

3 night stay in a static caravan with a parking space will cost £130 or 3 nights camping will cost £40 with electric hook up.

I'm looking to plan a couple of drive outs over that weekend and a BBQ on the Saturday evening (approx £7.00ph)

The campsite has a bar situated in a large marquee for a chill and chat during the evenings, there is also a snack shack where you can purchase a cooked breakfast and evening snacks if you're too tired to cook :lol:

The caravans will be on a first come first serve basis, if you would like to book a stay in a static caravan please either contact myself or call Sue at Chy Carne 01326 290200.(please state that you are part of the 350z club to get these prices)

Camping will also need to be booked :thumbs:

Spaces are limited by availability of caravans and pitches

Any question or suggestions are welcome

Edited by Z370Z

Damn, Adele it's my nieces wedding that day, big function and would not be able to get out of it. One week earlier or later and we are in!

Gutted!

Rob

I'm gutted too Rob, one week earlier the kids would still be on their summer holidays :(

The first two weeks of September the weather is usually good, after that it goes down hill.

If the weekend is a success I might arrange another one for April or May next year :thumbs:

• Like 1

Who else is bringing their dogs out of interest - noticed it was dog friendly :)

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

I might bring my boxer along if you're taking yours, they can have a run about on the beach :thumbs:

Who else is bringing their dogs out of interest - noticed it was dog friendly

Don't think we can fit Lola in the zed. ������

put Buster in the boot .......... Lola Pax ............. sorted :thumbs:

• Like 1

We would love to come down as well if that's ok? And we would like to have a caravan I think ������

You will need to secure your booking with a £20 deposit, just call Sue at the holiday park on 01326 290200, don't forget to tell her it's a booking for the 350z club weekend.

For those attending the breakfast meet next Sunday, i can take your deposits if it makes life easier for you :thumbs:

• Like 2

I will phone them tomorrow and sort it, thanks Adele 🙂

You're welcome Andy, any problems give me a shout :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be around regardless if your driving out for meets :)

I live very close to there, would be nice to meet up ;)

We can sort something out nearer the time :thumbs: