370z bits and bobs FOR SALE

Jonny B

Now that my 370z has gone to her new home, I've been having a tidy out and come across a few zed related bits that may as well be on their way.

1) Firstly I have a set of front drilled and grooved brake discs and EBC redstuff pads. I had redstuffs in my 370 already and they were fantastic for fast road/ spirited driving and gave off far less dust than standard. I bought this set of discs and pads ready for next time they needed changing. But I sold the car before the old ones wore out. So these discs and pads are brand new and unused.

£160

2) Second is a pair of standard cats, removed from my car when I had HFC's fitted at approx 25k miles. Good working order. The cats themselves/ the internals look to be in good condition. The outer heat shields, especially underneath are a bit rusty, as expected from a used car.

£80

3) Third is a genuine Nissan (weathershield) outdoor car cover, specifically for the 370z coupe (may fit other similar models). Has only been used once and was only on the car overnight for less than 12 hours, so is still like new. Cost £313 from Nissan.

£150

4) Next is a pair of carpet floor mats for the 370. I bought these with the idea of having winter mats and keeping a nice set for summer. However I decided to take my zed off the road each winter, so only ever had the use for 1 set of mats. Hence these being brand new, still wrapped up.

£40

5) Lastly I have a pair (2 sets) of TRS 6 point race harness seat belts. New still in their boxes. Left over from a previous track car project, no longer required. They are the superlight version with the expensive lightweight alloy adjusters. Cost £250 each new! Only FIA dated until the end of 2017 hence the cheap asking price. Ideal for track day or fast road use.

£200 for both

All prices are ONO and don't include postage, please feel free to make an offer if you don't think I've been fair with any of the prices. I would prefer items to be collected from my address near Thirsk, North Yorkshire. I can however get a price for posting if absolutely necessary.

thumbnail_IMG_3942_zpsiuq2q3zs.jpg

image_zpswn0iqhdn.jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_3947_zpsdc5dsaon.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3952_zpsds9icmhm.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3969_zpswhpimrdf.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3955_zpsv4gnwlga.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3954_zpseaukqywz.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3950_zpslptvctwh.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3951_zpsfucckxdg.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3904_zpsgn7tze7w.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It could be useful if anyone knows what the scrap value of these cats actually is? If anyone has weighed a pair of them in please shout up with what they were worth.

Looking online it seems they could be worth anything from £15 to £200 each 🤔

I would have taken them but I'm pretty sure I've got mine in the garage. The purpose for me is to swap them over come MOT time so unless you're desperate to shift them it might be worth holding onto them. But the trouble is, I think most people are pussies and go for HFCs instead of proper decats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I went for HFC's on mine just because I didn't want the hassle of swapping them every year for the MOT.

I've sold the car so no point me hanging onto them and I just want them out the way really.

Could be a cheap way to decat for someone? Smash the middles out of these and sell the cat material for scrap = pretty much free decat pipes 😉

• 1 year later...