Gunmetal wheels on sunset zed

nixy

If anyone has a sunset with gunmetal wheels can you post a pic up? I think I'm set on silver but Tarmac has some I like that are only available in GM but I'm just not sure without seeing them on that colour car.

Thanks peeps. :)

Which exact wheels are you looking at? I'll photoshop them onto my own car for you if you like. Just tell me what wheel, don't need a pic (but won't say no if you've got one handly). :)

I'm looking at the Japan Racing JR3 or similar Rotas - I've seen the colour of them in the flesh at Tarmacsportz but pictures of them online in GM seem to vary very much and I'd really like to see them on a sunset (or any similar wheel in GM) because I'm so undecided! Silver was my first choice but hard to get hold of.

You want black JR3 on sunset, imo, it's the same wheel I'll probably end up fitting, in black. Don't worry too much what color you get, you can paint them. Silver, black, whatever, not expensive. I'll photoshop you some options a bit later if I get a mo.