Can anybody identify my wheels???

GTOpezzer

Hi everyone, my Blue Z came with 19" Racing Hart wheels in very bad condition, which I've now replaced with 18" Rays. I'd like to put them up for sale - but I don't know what model / style they are, and I can't understand the fitment information 😳

They are black 7spokes with a polished rim.

Stamped inside the fronts :

19x9j

11-07 55DR

PCD 5H, SH DISK

25 off

On the rears :

19x10j

2-07 55DR

PCD 5H, L DISK

28 off

All seems a bit gibberish to me. As I was hoping to find a more familiar set of numbers such as "5x114, ET30" for example. Ps - I'm a genuine Technophobe, and don't know how to post pictures 😳😕

Cheers,

Perry

Hi everyone, my Blue Z came with 19" Racing Hart wheels in very bad condition, which I've now replaced with 18" Rays. I'd like to put them up for sale - but I don't know what model / style they are, and I can't understand the fitment information 😳

They are black 7spokes with a polished rim.

Stamped inside the fronts :

19x9j

11-07 55DR

PCD 5H, SH DISK

25 off

On the rears :

19x10j

2-07 55DR

PCD 5H, L DISK

28 off

All seems a bit gibberish to me. As I was hoping to find a more familiar set of numbers such as "5x114, ET30" for example. Ps - I'm a genuine Technophobe, and don't know how to post pictures 😳😕

Cheers,

Perry

Off will mean offset ie fronts et25 rears et 28 and the disk will be the type of face. Some manufacturers offer different types of disk

• Like 1

I do apologise - I'll admit to being totally useless when it comes to technology 😳

I just tried to attach files from my phone - but keep getting "error, file too big", , , and I haven't got a clue how to reduce the file size 😣

- Go to Imgur

- Upload images (browse and select)

- Get the URL and paste it with image tags e.g.

[img=http://i.imgur.com/4m3wul5.png]

Hmmm - easier said than done,,,,downloaded imgur app, browsed the pictures, but now I'm stumped with "URL and PASTE"!!!

Think I'll have to wait for one of my kids to come home and show me what it is 😣😭

Didn't need to download the app, but never mind. (Would have been easier if you hadn't :lol:)

Process probably differs depending on whether you are on iOS / android or other.

Just look for a link (e.g. http://i.imgur.com/xxxx.png) or some form of share icon that lets you copy the link or open it in a browser.

Then paste / type it where you reply here.

£650-750 in that condition IMO

SERIOUSLY????? ������ I was going to post them on Gumtree for about£150 !!!

Yes to the right buyer racing hart are a good quality wheel assuming they are legit

Widths ain't bad but not amazing same as the offsets. Tyres look to have some meat on them can't see why they wouldn't go for 600 to the right buyer

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 08/08/2017 at 18:13, MarkZZZ said:

hi mate,

where did you get the spoiler and side skirt add ons from?

GLWTS 

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark, 

They were already on the car when I bought it. They're only fibreglass - so nothing too expensive, but the side spats are quite deteriorated on the front edges due to water and gravel rash being chucked up from the front wheels,,,, so I think I'll tidy them up with a rattle can until I find some nice new sideskirts. 

Perry.