HR bonnet in black

peggers350

The honest answer is...... it will be easier to purchase direct from Nissan. They are under £300 for a brand new one, and I am sure there must be someone in Manchester can do a reasonable spray job at a reasonable price.....cash in hand ;)

Loads of users have asked the same thing over the years, and always end up buying a new one. At least you are guaranteed a perfect bonnet.

• Like 1

The honest answer is...... it will be easier to purchase direct from Nissan. They are under £300 for a brand new one, and I am sure there must be someone in Manchester can do a reasonable spray job at a reasonable price.....cash in hand ;)

Loads of users have asked the same thing over the years, and always end up buying a new one. At least you are guaranteed a perfect bonnet.

very true, is that £300 across all nissan branches?

as a general rule it is, some have managed to get a bit more discount due to relationship with the dealer. Mine came out at a tad over £280 with VAT and delivery to my local branch - They did give me a decent discount for being in the forum. Took them 24hrs to get it and it came well packed, although I left all packing with them and it fitted in the back of my Mondeo without problem.

It meant I had a good base to start with.

Definitely the best route to go for the HR bonnet.

• Like 1