THE YELLOW FELLOW

Iv looked at those too, it's looks nice and as you say 'no painting'. I was thinking of v2 nismo front but after the Bodyshop told me I need the whole front end painting because of the yellow colour to blend in its put me off a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

light wired up and also it can be switched off manually at side.

The heavy duty carpet with the 370 logo on I will cut to suit so one part covers the back of seats where tools are and the balance I will use as a boot liner.

Here,s a picture of the boot light , I will post a picture of matt cut when I have done it, which will be this week.

qGu5MFl.jpg

• Like 2

today the boot is finished and I updated my maps with a new disc and found a nice cubby hole at the back of drivers seat where disc goes in, so I presume this is where my nissan documents go in,so now I will need a new wallet for my documentation,I will get one on ebay. :D

here are a couple of pictures where I cut my mat to suit the larger boot.

rY2WeF9.jpg

WAytSr2.jpg

new disc.

tljVHWN.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

trying to keep bodywork standard as it is a ltd edition,so I tried to get a lip spoiler gloss black to fit straight on like my boot spoiler,no success  as my front has a rubber spoiler underneath it, and I was not about to do any major surgery on the front off the car,so I found on ebay a item called a rubber spoiler that just sticks on with 3m tape,tried it and I am happy with result and the money I saved as it was only £10.00 I ordered silicone air intakes and a gold tow hook from adrian at torqen.:D:teeth:

ROgQCGP.jpg

oy3LIAh.jpg

:):teeth::D

in my build thread you will see I put on a small lip spoiler made of rubber, this now has came off as the 3m tape was inferior and the rubber did not straighten out as in their advertising picture, luckily enough I bought it on ebay and got a full refund, so beware of this product.Today I got my new knob :lol: I like it and cant wait to use it :blush:.

HERE are a couple of pictures of my new knob:headhurt:lol

glTB7g9.jpg

8VFP3T6.jpg

it took me about 3 hours to tidy up engine bay and fit the hoses,which are not the easy to fit,but with perserverance I got them to fit they where little sh**** at times fitting them to air boxes as they are an exact fit,got them off ADRIAN AT TORQEN, I take he is on holiday as I wanted to ask him a couple of questions but there has been no reply.

I would say allow yourself an afternoon or morning to do a job like this, just incase you hit problems.:teeth::wacko:

q3tpDYV.jpg

CDXKdR0.jpg

• Like 1

• nissanjuke changed the title to THE YELLOW FELLOW