THE YELLOW FELLOW

Doesn't (AFAIK) drain the battery. I think that slot is used when your fob battery is low so you can still start the car. Someone can correct me here :)

For day to day use you don't need to use that slot. My key lives in my laptop back, put bag in the boot or passenger foot well, then just start the car pressing the button :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/12/2017 at 15:58, nissanjuke said:

steering wheel fitted,love it along with my red starter button and car feels more responsive with new y pipe with a nice throaty roar from the pipes,had fun all day today just opening up the car and feeling good with a big cheesy grin on my face!:teeth::D:yahoo:

hRYxaJq.jpg

Do like the yellow stripe on the wheel, ties the body colour in nicely. Looks the part :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Where did you get that kit from, and does it just go straight on top of standard kit?

Lots of good ideas in this thread. 

Also got an 09 GT, where did you find the sat Nav disc holder, is it in the small cubby hole at the rear of the compartment behind the drivers seat?

Really want to update the sat nav to allow for postcode search 

cheers for all the help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • nissanjuke changed the title to THE YELLOW FELLOW