THE YELLOW FELLOW

On 5/7/2018 at 20:53, nissanjuke said:

nice weather today, so I decided to smooth off the backend, removal off wyper and paint wheel hubs gloss black  :D

WP_20180507_19_55_41_Pro.jpg

You can also remove the rear washer jet nozzle with relative ease, and pop a grommet in there too. Really help to clean up the rear.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/12/2017 at 15:58, nissanjuke said:

steering wheel fitted,love it along with my red starter button and car feels more responsive with new y pipe with a nice throaty roar from the pipes,had fun all day today just opening up the car and feeling good with a big cheesy grin on my face!:teeth::D:yahoo:

hRYxaJq.jpg

Which Y-pipe mate?

On 25/05/2018 at 21:55, nissanjuke said:

is it a special grommet as do not want water going down the hatch  :thumbs:

Just saw this sorry.

I just used a regular grommet but ensured it was a snug fit. There's no worry of water getting into the car though should it not fit, as the hole runs outside the boot seal.

enlarged boot and dressed up my Bose subwoofer, but will probably come up with something better to fit in the corner.

all tools and foam for punctures all located under the area with the z badge, it just lifts up, itis a piece of ply board.

20180618_154506.jpg

20180618_154447.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice one Steve! I've just bought (upgraded to) an Ultimate Yellow 370Z so will read your thread with interest. (I've not done so yet, just jumped straight to the last page so I can comment which will help ,me find it later) :lol: :thumbs:  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • nissanjuke changed the title to THE YELLOW FELLOW