Performance Driver Track Day - Saturday 22nd July 2017

CAT@CAT

Echoing what others have said, this is by far the best investment I've made in my Zed. For those wondering if £400 is a lot of money to spend (I did when I took the plunge and signed up!) it really is a bargain. If you look at it compared to what we spend modifying our cars it's peanuts really and will do far more to bring your lap times down by making you a faster (& safer) driver then by getting a couple of extra BHP by fitting de-cats and getting a re-map. 

I thought I loved the Zed before the day but am even more smitten now having had a chance to learn what it's actually capable of.

Our course also offered the added bonus of getting to see and hear Wasso's car! That noise :in_love: Have a sneaking suspicion that Alfa's annoyance with us looking at braking on the mile straight wasn't actually that we were delaying them but the fact that Wasso's car was making the Giulia Quadrifoglios they were trying to sell sound embarrassingly quiet and boring  :lol: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grumpyoldjanner said:

Echoing what others have said, this is by far the best investment I've made in my Zed. For those wondering if £400 is a lot of money to spend (I did when I took the plunge and signed up!) it really is a bargain. If you look at it compared to what we spend modifying our cars it's peanuts really and will do far more to bring your lap times down by making you a faster (& safer) driver then by getting a couple of extra BHP by fitting de-cats and getting a re-map. 

I thought I loved the Zed before the day but am even more smitten now having had a chance to learn what it's actually capable of.

Our course also offered the added bonus of getting to see and hear Wasso's car! That noise :in_love: Have a sneaking suspicion that Alfa's annoyance with us looking at braking on the mile straight wasn't actually that we were delaying them but the fact that Wasso's car was making the Giulia Quadrifoglios they were trying to sell sound embarrassingly quiet and boring  :lol: 

They sounded great to be honest, yet I had nothing to compare as I was in the car being instructed to follow orders......

POWER!

BRAKE!

POWER!

BRAKE!

1. Wasso

2. nissanman312

3. SuperStu

4. can be discussed between grumpyoldjanner and GeorgeB as you've both shown interest.

Stu, over to you to discuss with Jo :) looks like Oct 22nd looks favourable.