Helloooo all!

Thought I'd drop a post in here to say hello. I suspect it won't be the last time I post! Haha

On Saturday I acquired my 08 350Z. It's absolutely 100% bone stock, right down to the headunit. Who was still playing cassette tapes in 2008 anyway?!

It probably won't stay that way - my previous car (still on the drive actually) is below. Well I say probably... I've just ordered a stubby aerial, aluminium vent trims off here and already found that I need a new tailgate popper as one is missing. The 1 degree temps this morning also highlighted that new or regassed struts are needed to hold the boot up properly. Hmm, this staying stock malarkey isn't going well. Lol[/img]7012f52327545803be302dd47d832e71.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Edited by baileydom

Yeah, i do love that car. Most of its mods are under the surface. Polybushed, TRD antiroll bars, 40mm drop, braided hoses, rebuilt calipers, custom parts throughout, oh and the 3L V6 sitting in the engine bay! Haha

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Edited by baileydom