Radical Tuning Carbon Fiber Ireland FRAUD

Snjur

Well just to advise you guys if somebody decides to get involved in any business with them

C/P of my review from FB

!!!Fraud!!!

Same like lads bellow. Payed for carbon fiber bonnet for 350z which supposed to be on stock and shipped in few days with tracking number provided.

Days went by and no tracking number was provided.

After contacting them again, they came with story that CF hood had a nasty scratch and it couldn't be shipped like that due to their reputation of flawless carbon fiber parts.

On my intention to purchase that damaged one but with reduced priced answer was it was already sold to another customer?!

Now it has been more than a month still no news or clue on CF hood. They stoped to reply e mails, here and there I get some FB message but without any common sense. Even to get the money back is bit PITA. Hopefully it will be resolved shortly via Paypal.

Ah yes luckily I went with PayPal option as they wanted to use credit card payment.

Due to negative comments found here I didn't want to risk it.

And one more thing on beginning of conversation it was stated parts are fabricated in Ireland. Now with all this delays in one of their messages they told me they are awaiting on shipment from manufacturer. Hm.... And they supposed to be manufactured in Ireland

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Monday today, isn't it? So, you got a tracking number now? I was literally looking at their (pretty crappy looking if I'm honest) Nismo v3 front bumper copy just before I came here and saw this. Subbed.

I reckon next Monday... But I doubt... Should be fabricated in EU now they are awaiting on shipment. I have made payment on March 09th I think. Even it was manufactured in States or where it could have reach in EU by now. So I think they are importing from Far East.

Ah yes luckily I went with PayPal option as they wanted to use credit card payment.

CC is pretty safe too is it not?

Well I don't know how to claim money back if you don't receive goods or get something else

From my side all is suspicious. Not that I have purchased something for the first time online.

Special this story of scratch. If the hood was damage like they say, how can you sell it to some other lad if I payed for it? It should be offered to me first.

A lot if funny things have been going on there

Yeh, whenever people start saying things that don't make sense you know they're trying to cover up some screw up, don't know why people can't be honest, leaves a better impression under almost any circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the money back yesterday. Never so far I had experienced on line deal like this.

As spoken u got the tracking number on May 02nd. And tracking from Gefco logistics. Gefco you can't track online you need to call them on phone.

Deadline for dispute was today May 09th on PayPal. Yesterday again I called Gefco to see the status of shipment.

Nothing heading my way.

Spoke with Radical and they've told me that item is shipped straight from Spain factory and that number are provided by them.

A lot of hustle for nothing. Back and forth I got the money back which is most important.

They are selling the hood which is in another country at factory. OK. I've asked for pictures like proof of existence of that particular hood and haven't received it yet.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The update is those are scammer and punch of thiefs 

The have done the same thing already with 3 more people in my country plus me. 

Thankfully i paid by paypal and they will refund my money from this pathetic lair.