Thanks to Chris at Dyna Tune

Colin747

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Chris after getting my 350Z remapped yesterday! Car feels much better, especially in the lower gears, if anyone is sitting on the fence about getting it done I can definitely recommend Dyna Tune, great work and he even put up with my constant distracting questions haha

Yeh he's a nice guy who clearly knows his stuff, He's got mine in just now on the waiting list to get re-mapped. Started fine on the base map but turns out my alternator has seized ober winter so that will need fixed first

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by scobie140

Was it an up-rev map you had done Colin747? I have been in talks with Chris over the past few days and still undecided.

Sorry I somehow forgot to add that in my post haha Yea it was an UpRev map, I'd definitely say go for it, you'll certainly notice the removal of the throttle restrictions if nothing else.

Yeh he's a nice guy who clearly knows his stuff, He's got mine in just now on the waiting list to get re-mapped. Started fine on the base map but turns out my alternator has seized ober winter so that will need fixed first

Trust me I'd to be pulled off it a fair few times :p Outstanding car you've got, I must have about 50 photo's of it haha Must be some drive with that supercharger!

Was it an up-rev map you had done Colin747? I have been in talks with Chris over the past few days and still undecided.

Sorry I somehow forgot to add that in my post haha Yea it was an UpRev map, I'd definitely say go for it, you'll certainly notice the removal of the throttle restrictions if nothing else.

Trust me I'd to be pulled off it a fair few times :p Outstanding car you've got, I must have about 50 photo's of it haha Must be some drive with that supercharger!

Haha cheers. Needs booked back in at the body shop at the end of the year to tidy up a few bits, going to enjoy driving it for the summer first. I've not even herd it tick over yet since I fitted the charger, just dropped it off a few days ago while I had a chance. He mentioned he had one booked in in-front of mine that must have been yours

Haha cheers. Needs booked back in at the body shop at the end of the year to tidy up a few bits, going to enjoy driving it for the summer first. I've not even herd it tick over yet since I fitted the charger, just dropped it off a few days ago while I had a chance. He mentioned he had one booked in in-front of mine that must have been yours

Must have been, sorry for making you wait longer :p Just had a look through your build thread, I'm sure you can't wait to finally get a drive!