New Northern Roadster Owner!

Hi everyone, I'm new! :blush:

I'm currently looking for a 350Z roadster so I'll kick off a wanted thread for that and hopefully get some leads.

Thank you for having me.My history is mainly with Nissan cars and so I'm looking for the Z to go alongside my current steed, a Subaru Legacy B4 RSK.

Looking forward to getting stuck into reading some threads and hopefully participate once I find my own car.

Many thanks,

Steve

Edited by Stevie-Boy

As quickly as that, I now have a 350Z roadster!!

A response to my wanted advert on this forum. It's a club car, such a lovely guy I bought it for and it's a fabulous car. We sorted it all out today and it's now mine.

Spent today driving it around. It's mostly standard but has Cobra from Y pipe and also a JWT Pop Charger. It sounds like heaven opening up, it's lovely. It's the rev up version I went for.

Feeling a bit hyper and excited right now!!

• Like 1

Hi Ricky,

Yes I did mate but thanks so much for offering to see that for me and for filling me in on all I needed to know before buying :)

More than welcome, any friend of G's is a friend of mine :-) , so when you going to debut this beauty m8ty :-)

Had the car a week now, still can't stop driving it for the sake of driving it.

Got my new stereo fitted today and that Bose sub is really very punchy with a decent head unit in there!

It's like a little disco in my roadster :)