• a) pink on pink
    • b) blue on blue
    • c) blue on pink
    • d) pink on steel
    • e) pink on blue
    • f) steel on blue
    • g) blonde on blonde
    • h) steel on pink

The nuts in my engine bay are painted, yes painted, body colour. This means if you so much as look at one, the paint flakes off and looks gash. Accordingly, I'm looking to get some nuts in. As there isn't an off the self nut sack that I really like, I'm going custom. I've measured each nut with a vernier gauge (they can nip quite harshly!) and ordered some samples to see what my new nuts might look like when I get them out.

This is where you guys come in, how would you like me to present my nuts?

Get voting.

I promise to abide by the vote, so long as I like them and no Boaty McBoatface shenanigans occur.

tF9ulvv.png

AgV7kLu.png

lx2CkAP.png

• Like 1

I went for G, just because.

I honestly don't like any of those. Blue on blue is best, but ONLY if the colour match is spot-on, else I'd just go for plain ol' steel. Could go gold if you ever get the wheels to match?

• Like 1

I went for G, just because.

I honestly don't like any of those. Blue on blue is best, but ONLY if the colour match is spot-on, else I'd just go for plain ol' steel. Could go gold if you ever get the wheels to match?

Blue is very close, blue on steel or vice Verda was my first choice.

Sadly the golds options were not good, one was orange and the other was yellow. If I do go down the gold wheels road, they'll be closer to bronze than yellow gold, so it's a non starter sadly.

I'm not a huge fan of any TBH. But if I HAD to fit some I would absolutely get matching colours.

The pink on blue, or this on that just look odd and make them stand out (not for the better).

Both items being blue or pink work OK and as above the pink is STI 'ish' which is smart :)

Firstly, thanks for your contributions gang.

Secondly, I broke the poll by accident, messing around with it. Sorry. Blue pink was wining.

However, due to suspected Russian vote tampering, I've gone for steel nuts on pink countersunk washers. This gives me a bit of colour and if I get fed up, I only need to change the washers :)

Well that's hideously disappointing. I'm going to report you to the admin for blatant lying!

...Oh.

You want the truth? I'm not even sure you can handle the truth!

I wanted to add one extra item to the poll, but it wiped out all the previous votes. Scouts honour.