Best oils for gearbox and differential? And cheapest place to get them?

TiN TiN

I was going to get the genuine Nissan oils, but I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on other oils?

If not, where's the cheapest place to get Genuine Nissan oils? I'm aware that there's a few traders on here that sell things like that so please comment/dm me!

Guys can I pick someones brains please....one of my friends has his 350z 04 plate auto in my garage today for diff and transmission fluid changes, the factors we use dont stock anything for this car and even Nissan dealers, who are always helpful with my own 350z, dont appear to be able to give us any advice? Is there anyone who can tell me what oil we should be using to change his diff and transmission fluids please? Obviously we dont want to use the incorrect stuff!!! :scare:

Guys can I pick someones brains please....one of my friends has his 350z 04 plate auto in my garage today for diff and transmission fluid changes, the factors we use dont stock anything for this car and even Nissan dealers, who are always helpful with my own 350z, dont appear to be able to give us any advice? Is there anyone who can tell me what oil we should be using to change his diff and transmission fluids please? Obviously we dont want to use the incorrect stuff!!! :scare:

Is the rear diff VLSD or non VLSD? If its non VLSD then it just takes a standard 80W 90 oil, if its VLSD then the Nissan oil we sell or equivalent is what you need.

For the auto box you need the Nissan AT-Matic J Fluid which is £18 a liter, for a complete change you need 11 liters.

Is the rear diff VLSD or non VLSD? If its non VLSD then it just takes a standard 80W 90 oil, if its VLSD then the Nissan oil we sell or equivalent is what you need.

For the auto box you need the Nissan AT-Matic J Fluid which is £18 a liter, for a complete change you need 11 liters.

When you say non VLSD, do you mean the 350 that doesn't have an LSD? Or is there another 350z that has a different type of LSD?

As far as I was aware, they're either VLSD, or they don't have an LSD at all...

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk