Azure 350Z South West

Hi guys/gals,

Been lerking around on the forum for a while and have only just realised I've not introduced myself and the 350. I previously owned a Civic Type R (EP3) and got to the point where I could only spend a lot of money to keep myself happy with the Civic, but instead went with a 350 because I've wanted one since college.

I bought it mid June like so:

sCYlyxf.jpg

And over the course of the last 9 months or so I've been a little bit busy, bit by bit changing it.

Iip5ZpT.jpg

9iJW21r.jpg

I hope to keep it for a while, trying to do exhaust modifications at the moment and then get it remapped.

Ben

Edited by Tallen-B
  • Like 1

Hi and :welcome: along

Fastest colour too ;)

Fastest and in my opinion at least one of the best colours! :lol:

There's a good coat of wax on her! Nice mods, looks great!

Gets a lot of time spent Polishing, waxing and cleaning. Then on top of that I do make sure to clean it weekly being my daily. Thanks!

Thanks everyone else also, don't suppose we do a meet at any point do we?

Welcome. Don`t forget we have a South West breakfast meet next month. Hope you can make it. :thumbs:

Ah okay, where do you have your meet to? I'll have to attempt going if I'm not working or something. :)

Great upgrades, loving the rota grids and Japspeed K1, but I'm slightly biase there. Looks great and super clean.

I'm in Exeter and we have a great southwest group and shows in honiton, and sidmouth.

Had a quick glance at yours, can see why you may be slightly bias towards it. Thank you, wasn't bad when I got it but certain needs a bit of TLC in spots.

I'll try keeping an eye out for the shows etc. B)

Liking the look of the GT front splitter on your azure , mines been sitting in my spare bedroom since September :blush:

Any tips on fitting it ??

I was going to g-clamp in place then self taper each side of wheel arch then some tiger seal across the center ?

Liking the look of the GT front splitter on your azure , mines been sitting in my spare bedroom since September :blush:

Any tips on fitting it ??

I was going to g-clamp in place then self taper each side of wheel arch then some tiger seal across the center ?

All I did was getting the bits that hook into the arch secured then went along making it all square etc.

I used some sikaflex to stick it on and used some nice sized bits of wood to rest on top of the grill section and ensure that stay stuck.

Self taping would be perhaps more recommended I got fairly lucky with mine, although I may be taking it off and refitting it a bit better. As always though, time and patience and a heat gun would be handy and a decent tube of sikaflex or similar to stick it on in other spots.

Thank you, certainly makes the car look better.

• Like 1