G1en's 95% race car 5% stickers Zed build

G1en

Good to see it wasn't just me tiptoeing around Cadwell in mixed conditions this March :lol:  It's a handful of a track when you know what you're getting in grip, but standing water makes it that bit more exciting! So jealous of your power up the hill on park straight.

• Like 1

Latest video from Anglesey, fantastic track but hard to master. More commitment at bend called "Church"  needed and the right hander "peel" think I messed that up every time but never the less, great weekend all said and done.

• Like 7

Listen to her GO, that front end!!! What a track, she looks right at home and very well done. That's what I found blissful about the 350z on track, less shifts, tones of low end torque - more WOT

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 1

I will have to beat practice day by 2 seconds to get a PB so unlikely BUT new tyres will def help as will video below:

Does explain why back end felt a bit loose on the faster corners.

• Like 2

• G1en changed the title to G1en's 95% race car 5% stickers Zed build
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Round of Connaught Speed Championship Yesterday at Aintree

Went a little better than last year...

Next weekend I will be at Coventry for the motofest festival, anyone popping along, keep an eye out and cheer me on!

• Like 2

Disappointingly mature to not open the windows for the tunnel blast. 

2.43 start is crazy. Best I ever did was 2.49 on really hot MPSS . Never beat that with any of the trackday tyres. 

Great to see a Zed so far up the leaderboard. Pretty exotic stuff ahead of you. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...