Newbie From Plymouth

Hello all,

on Tuesday I picked up my first 350z. its almost immaculate, it has uneven break wear on the rear which I have been told is most likely that the rear brembo calliper on the driver side needs replacing so I have one coming and new discs and pads on order.

on an another note I took a corner hard and she started to break on its own accord? I turned traction control off and was fine is this normal?

post-32511-0-78915600-1492185457_thumb.jpeg

Edited by LarryR
  • Like 1

Hello from another Plymouth owner :wave: There are a few Zeds in Plymouth but not many soft tops though so will keep an eye out for yours. Give a wave if you see a silver coupe with a reg plate starting F1 B)

Great to hear another one from guzz! I will keep an eye out i havent seen any soft tops in plymout.

Thanks all! so glad to have a 350z,

to bore you all

my toys so far have been 2x BMW z3 2.8 (wide bodys), 1999 Type RA Subaru impreza running 370bhp. T5 Camper van. now the 350z.

Daily vauxhall Insignia 1.9CDTI Start Stop Nav. (210bhp)

Welcome to the group, we have a great south west group, with shows at honiton, Taunton and castle coombe plus monthly meets in Cornwall a bit closer for you.

Prepare for a empty bank balance and lots of mods :D

Welcome to the group, we have a great south west group, with shows at honiton, Taunton and castle coombe plus monthly meets in Cornwall a bit closer for you.

Prepare for a empty bank balance and lots of mods :D

Fantastic!

Where can i find all these meets?