350Z HR AAM Twin Turbo Kit - £11.5k

HaydnH

Hi All,

NOTE TO MODS: Apologies for not including photos, all the parts listed below are currently with Adrian@Torqen so I can't photo them. Adrian can confirm if needed. I hope that's OK?

As some of you are aware I've been waiting the buy for the AAM Twin Turbo kit as you'll find here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98901-torqen-torqen-partnerships-with-aam-to-develop-rhd-version-twinturbo-kit/

After 2 years all the parts have finally arrived and are waiting with Torqen for installation... unfortunately a mortgage has come along at the perfectly wrong time and I need to raise some money. All parts below are brand new, not even delivered to me yet, the kit includes:

- 350z HR AAM Twin Turbo Kit

- 350z Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors, 48mm Length - 14mm Top - 14mm Lower O-Ring (Set of 6)

- 350z AEM In Tank Fuel Pump Kit Ethanol compatible 320 LPH

- GTM Fuel Return System

- 350z HR Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit, Segmented Kevlar Steel Back System, 110% over stock holding capacity

- 350Z HR Clutch Masters Aluminum Flywheel, FW Weight: 13lbs

- 350z HR ZSP Tilton Racing Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade

- 350z HR Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit in black

- GReddy Profec Electronic Boost Controller

- Injector Dynamics injector harness plugs

- GT-R R35 spark plug

- 350z HR Stainless Steel clutch line

- Motul RBF 660 clutch fluid

- Fuchs Titan Pro Race S 5w30 engine oil 2 x 5L bottle

- Motul Inugel Coolant 1 x 5L bottle

- 350z Eibach Front and Rear Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit

- 350z TWM Performance Short Throw Shifter

- 350z SPL PRO Front Endlinks

- 350z SPL PRO Rear Endlinks

The last 4 items are obviously not 100% required for a TT kit, if somebody wants to buy the TT kit without those 4 I'll knock £1k off, however I won't sell those 4 without selling the TT kit.

Regards,

Haydn.

EDIT: Just realised I missed the GTM fuel return system, added to the list with no price change.

Edited by HaydnH

...this needs to find a home!

So I can afford a home. :p

My justification in spending that much was a) what other car would perform as well as a TT'd Z for the same cash incl mods, comparible cars would cost much more and B) i love the Z. :)

I really wished I could justify spending the cars value on twin turboing it! Would be the ultimate machine! Good luck with the sale, this needs to find a home!

If only the finished price stopped at 11.5K LOL!!

• Like 1

If only the finished price stopped at 11.5K LOL!!

Well this is everything you need to TT for £10.5k (less the £1k for the suspension bits), fitting would be about £3.5k at somewhere like H-Dev. Actually, you might need a little bit more depending on the exhaust you have, the downpipes from the kit are 3".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...