Nobody waves anymore

Davectr

Have just passed a white Nismo heading into Whitby so thought I'd give him a little wave, nothing. . . . .just drove straight passed ðŸ˜. That's the second time this week I've waved at a white Nismo and had the same response

Unless of course he knows who I am and doesn't like me 😂

Have just passed a white Nismo heading into Whitby so thought I'd give him a little wave, nothing. . . . .just drove straight passed ðŸ˜. That's the second time this week I've waved at a white Nismo and had the same response

Unless of course he knows who I am and doesn't like me 😂

I wouldn't assume it's an unfriendly person bud. It's probably someone like me with slow waving reactions. It's happened at least three times - I get a wave but by the time I've worked out what's going on the other guy is long gone. :)

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 3

I wouldn't assume it's an unfriendly person bud. It's probably someone like me with slow waving reactions. It's happened at least three times - I get a wave but by the time I've worked out what's going on the other guy is long gone. :)

What else are you doing when driving... 80% of your attention should be dedicated to car spotting at all times ;)

• Like 1

What else are you doing when driving... 80% of your attention should be dedicated to car spotting at all times ;)

I'm getting old, so attempting not to fall asleep at the wheel or drive the wrong way down the motorway. ;)

• Like 1

As above, give the thumbs up to anything nice on the road, but wave frantically at any Zeds I drive past.

I'd be lying if I said I've got a good success rate of waves back from the Zed owners though, I've probably waved like crazy at about 7 Zeds on the road and only ever had 1 wave back.

Sad times.

You wanna get a wave? First off flash your lights twice, at any approaching car, then when it gets closer ram your hand up to the windscreen and give thumbs down sign :thumbdown: ....

...I'm not too sure what this means but I get wave or a thumbs up everytime, 100% success ;)

You wanna get a wave? First off flash your lights twice, at any approaching car, then when it gets closer ram your hand up to the windscreen and give thumbs down sign :thumbdown: ....

...I'm not too sure what this means but I get wave or a thumbs up everytime, 100% success ;)

Thumbs down means beware, speed trap ahead

ETA

but I guess you know that :)

Edited by ATTAK Z