Andy's Sunset all Done.

AndyG8nby

Thought i would post this here now i have the car how i want it after owning it coming up to 3 years, 2006 rev up (lower tax) 1 owner car with 26000 miles on it. The only things I had done to it was a Cobra exhaust and a stubby ariel. I have been collecting various bits over the last 6 months of forum members, a genuine nismo spoiler from Swiftyy, side skirts from ZMANALEX and front lip and spats off tubbyandy. Booked it into Falcon Performance and R35LEE looked after it

image_17.jpeg

The top of the Nismo spoiler would needed a little work to get it completely flat.

image_3.jpeg

And so it started.

image_12.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

Side skirts getting prepped and any faults repaired.

image_16.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

getting there.

image_8.jpeg

image_9.jpeg

trail fit.

image_5.jpeg

image_14.jpeg

image_13.jpeg

Roof getting stone chips repaired and painted, and new wheels in the background from Easty.

IMG_3986.jpg

image_10.jpeg

image_15.jpeg

All finished and over the moon with the final results.

once again a big thank you to @R35LEE and Falcon Performance.

• Like 4

Just enough to make it look smarter than standard without standing out like a sore thumb, excellent choices there sir :thumbs:

Having been there before with my Skyline low and lots of carbon and mods I'm a little older now and that's Exactly how I wanted it the only thing needed now is a HR bonnet in Ebisu black to match the roof and spoiler, Regarding the wheels I really wanted some Nismo rays but I'm really pleased with the 370 alloys and they seem to fill the arches well.

Agreed, they suit the 350 better than they do the 370 I reckon.

I wouldn't go for a black bonnet as well though, I'd stick with original. I just think it would be a bit too much black, whereas the roof ties in with the glass and spoiler as it is right now :)

• Like 1