We've bought another Z and we are back 😄

Hi all we previously had a 350z which we loved but about two years ago Clive slipped three discs in his back and we reluctantly parted with it . Well thrilled to say that he's doing really well and we've just found another one to fill the massive gap it left ! This time we are sharing ðŸ˜

Thank you so much guys , we've really missed the meets but Clive can now get into the car so we are ready to rock! Promise we will post a picture soon , but it says I'll need to update the tapatalk app to post the picture . When's the next outing ?

When's the next outing ?

Depends on where you are located, there is a breakfast meet down in Yate/Bristol 14th May if you can make it down there. I shall hopefully be heading down to that one.

Welcome back. :welcome:

I've moved the thread for now to the "Welcomes & introductions" sub section as I think it's more appropriate than being in the "Regional meets" area.

Thank you , lovely to hear from you all and great to be back in Zed land , Sally