Servcing Costs, Pshhhhhhhhhhhhh !

M350ZB

And how much for the ferodos2500 pads all round again, and fitted ?, Are these the best, what you would recomend ?

Long old drive and if no one recomends a nearer place, ill be coming your way so get the tea and cookies ready, lol :p

Might be after some other bits too, pm on its way to you ! :teeth:

And how much for the ferodos2500 pads all round again, and fitted ?, Are these the best, what you would recomend ?

Long old drive and if no one recomends a nearer place, ill be coming your way so get the tea and cookies ready, lol :p

Might be after some other bits too, pm on its way to you ! :teeth:

Ferodo pads are £175 for the full car, yes they are an excellent pad.

If we are fitting as part of the service there would be no extra charge.

nismo - £850

5zigen un burnt - £750

5zigen burnt - £795

what you think guys ? prices from big phil ?

P3 £310

ferodods2500 £175

fitted £30

so mmmmm,

p3 £310

pads £175

fitted £30

Nismo £850

TOTAL £1365

Views ?

Don't think you'll get a better price or level of service on the parts than Phil. There are a couple of places in the Northwest/North Wales who will do the P3 for nearer the £250 mark but you'd have to travel up and if you're going to travel you might as well get Phil to do everything.

anyone know any where nearer to where i am, essex, long old drive, might not work out to much cheaper, lol ?

Oh my god someone... please... pass me the gun... after 3 pages of explaining big phils service he resorts back to this...:bangin::bang: Ive lost the will to live :lol:

If you need pads and as well an exhaust and service and fitting all inclusive, in the long run you will be making a saving... come on common sense must tell you that... I thought the biscuit was temptation enough :wacko::blush:

What do you want to hear ... oh yes there is a magical place near you, which is much cheaper, in fact its next door to you, service is free and exhaust and pads too, hey they even give you money too lol

:lol:

anyone know any where nearer to where i am, essex, long old drive, might not work out to much cheaper, lol ?

Oh my god someone... please... pass me the gun... after 3 pages of explaining big phils service he resorts back to this...:bangin::bang: Ive lost the will to live :lol:

If you need pads and as well an exhaust and service and fitting all inclusive, in the long run you will be making a saving... come on common sense must tell you that... I thought the biscuit was temptation enough :wacko::blush:

What do you want to hear ... oh yes there is a magical place near you, which is much cheaper, in fact its next door to you, service is free and exhaust and pads too, hey they even give you money too lol

:lol:

:lol: PMSL