Dyno shoot out

Nso93

A couple of years ago I posted about doing one of these at power station in Tewkesbury.

Unfortunately they went out of business before it got going. However they've recently reopened and offering the same type of services.

Would anyone be interest in a rolling day/ dyno shoot out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going by the website we would require a minimum of 8 cars for this to happen. This would cost £48 per and if we can get 12 or more £40 per car. The usual cost of this is £72 per car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on the health of the car and when it is I may or may not be able to attend. The most likely option is that I shall be along for a natter and a gawp as hopefully I get my car sorted in the next week or 2 then try and get fitted in for an UpRev at Abbey soon after.

Just for your SA I have run successful dyno days with Club VR4 at Eurospec in Guildford and Area 52 up Nottingham way. Both offer a brilliant and professional service and offer competitive prices too. Eurospec also has a butty wagon there for dyno days ;)

Just an idea depending on which area most of the interest comes from. As I say depending on date I may be able to make it down but will only be for a natter.