350z project, now done...almost (pic heavy)

zxrjohn14

Johnny! She looks beautiful! I can't believe you've turned an old un-wanted Ebay wreck into a proper pucker low miles minter! In such a short period of time. In my favourite colour as well! I am now jealous. Just imagine, I was just about to buy that for parts breaking.

Unfortunately, now that you've learn bodywork skills, I'm gunna have to start asking you for advice mate. You remember that 1994 Nissan Sil80 that I keep parked out the front? Well I'm running down the business as we speak, which means that I;m gunna finally have time to start sorting the bodywork on that out, and she needs some serious bodywork.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always liked the idea of buying a crash damaged car and fixing it up.

I'm just wondering if after the cost of all the parts and the paint does it still work out much cheaper?

if you do all the work yourself.......yes

including the stereo, leather seats, spraying it myself and wheel refurb, this cost me less than £800 to do, with a purchase price of £2200 including delivery, this is one hell of a car for not a lot of money really. :)

Edited by zxrjohn14