[SOLD]OEM 370z wheels for sale

teejay

I have the 19' 370Z wheels on my 350Z and genuinely noticed little/no difference in terms of ride quality.  And they look lovely.

One word of warning, when I put mine on the car looked a little too high, so I lowered it on Tein springs after.  Now looks perfect.

IMG_0609 - Copy.JPG

• Like 1

So a little question for those of you out there with some knowledge of the law. My insurance has said they will let me change my wheels but they wont be covered. the rest of the car will and my policy will stand but the wheels would be uninsured. Is that actually legal? Or am i just being daft? Turns out they refuse to cover anything non standard (although they sort of are technically OEM parts xD) so i guess i see if its legal to run with no insurance on them or im a bit buggered :/ 

Its fine, its their policy so they can stipulate how they please. Basically it means if you come back and find your car on bricks because someone has stolen the wheels, you cant claim. Likewise if the car is written off they wont payout car+wheels (total) but just OEM car (total).

As much as I want these wheels I cant warrant not having them insured it just doesnt sit right with me. Thanks everyone for all your information and advice im sure ill be looking elsewhere to renew since not even offering to cover even simple mods seems a bit harsh. just wanted to say sorry for maybe getting your hopes up just to let you down.

I doubt someone would steal a set of 370z Rays. 

Insurance wouldn't bother me as long as the car is insured. 

If youre with Axa or swiftcover, I got them to agree to allowing me a aftermarket exhaust after initially saying no. 

They agreed as long as it didn't increase the cars bhp. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...