[SOLD]OEM 370z wheels for sale

teejay

As above these are for sale they very good condition no kerbing or scratch marks they will come with the correct wheel nuts you need to fit them also a set of Nissan lockers and the removal tool

tyres are free so not describing them £800 collection only from ST5 Stoke on trent as I don't have time for carriers due to work PM me is best way to get hold of me PRICE DROPPED TO £700IMG_20170401_162521.jpgIMG_20170401_162834.jpgIMG_20170401_162823.jpgIMG_20170401_162812.jpgIMG_20170401_162801.jpgIMG_20170401_162745.jpg

Edited by teejay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know mate as I have never owned a 350 but I know a lot of owners choose to fit them as they look great on a 50  and if you. Price them from Nissan they are mega expensive I/E well over a grand per wheel??

Do you know the tyre sizes you have fitted on them at all? Just trying to figure out overall cost. Yeah I know they are really pricey from nissan and they do look fantastic just trying not to overreach :).

I have these fitted to my 350Z, the tyres sizes that most choose to fit are 245/35R19 front and 275/35R19 rear. You'll also need some 20mm spacers fitted to the front hubs, plus the included 370Z nuts as already mentioned.

4 minutes ago, roadtrip said:

I have these fitted to my 350Z, the tyres sizes that most choose to fit are 245/35R19 front and 275/35R19 rear. You'll also need some 20mm spacers fitted to the front hubs, plus the included 370Z nuts as already mentioned.

If you dont mind me asking how do they feel compared to the stock rays? Just curious if upping to a 19" makes it feel any different. Also and recommendations on spacer brands at all? Also do you have the brembos on your car? Seen some forums while ive been researching this that seem convinced the brembos wont fit but im not entirely convinced by that.

I find they feel spot on as they are incredibly light for 19" wheels. I run standard 350Z Rays in the winter and am more than happy with either. I used to have heavy cast 19" wheels before and they did adversely affect things, they didn't feel as nimble and didn't take poor road surfaces very well.

I use Eibach spacers like a lot of others do but I know Torqen do some which I'm sure would also be fine. All UK cars including mine have Brembos but with spacers you'll have no problem clearing them. Without front spacers there may be a problem but it would look silly anyway!

They look good on a Twilight HR like ours (of course I would say that :teeth:) .

423301d1501884683-370z-rays-on-350z-0624

They do look really good for sure :D Only issue I might have is im assuming since the sizes go up the tyre costs go up. But you said you run your stocks in the winter is it because they are better suited? Or just dont want to risk jacking up your nicer rims? (sorry for all the questions) Also good to know it all sits fine :) 

I don't think the tyre costs are massively different. I went for Michelin Pilot Super Sport and they where about £740 when I got them 20 months ago but there are many cheaper options.

I used to live in an area with some big hills, winter tyres was the only way I could get about sometimes when not driving wasn't an option. I paid £666 for my Hankook winter tyres in OEM sizes. Even though I've now moved and so they're not strictly necessary anymore I still put them on each year since I already have them and they're great in cold weather. Saves wearing out the summer tyres too.

Really it's the tyre choice that makes the difference in winter more than the widths unless there's snow in which case a narrower tyre is better.

Thanks for all the information already learnt a few new things i never knew. To be honest this is probably the first car ive ever owned that I would consider having two sets of wheels and tyres for, my dads just kind of giggling away with his 4 wheel drive.

So just to check im understanding this right, 20mm spacers for the front to help them fit and stop them looking dumb, the rears should just sit straight on without any help right?

Yep, you got it.

Also:

1. Make sure you get spacers with built-in studs.

2. You'll probably need to remove a small extra stud from the front hubs which just unscrews, this is to make sure the OEM rear wheels aren't accidentally fitted to the front.

3. Check with your insurer that they are happy with the new wheels.