V1 style spoiler black or sunset orange

jimmy.farrow7

Please excuse my impertinence, you may be well aware of the product and know very well what you want, and this suggestion may be worthless, but I pointed this out to another member recently who was after a v2, and he agreed, so I figure, you never know, maybe helpful again? Where the v1 and v2 style is concerned, I believe that the Gia Cuzzo style spoiler just beats them both at thee same style and flows much better with the lines of the car...edit: plus the bonus of not having to remove the stock spoiler if you don't want to, it's optional.

nissan_350_giacuzzo_003.jpg

And there's a ridiculously cheap replica available too...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131846657179

I have no vested interest in selling this product or this ebay seller, I assure you, I just prefer seeing Zeds with this spoiler than the Nismos and figured, hey maybe he hasn't seen it..? :) Feel free by all means to tell me to keep my opinions to myself in future. :lol:

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
36 minutes ago, shayne said:

Hi valy, I'm looking for a spoiler if you still have one for sale. I recently bought a nismo V2 replica and the fitment is awful so I won't be using it so looking for a different one.

sorry,sold mine a while back

you can just post a 'wanted' thread here on the forum,I am sure there are others who might have one available