Jaguar F-Pace

varley16

Joined the Jag world, to be honest most of my working life is with Jaguar, and now again working within the Jaguar network I am lucky enough to have the option of having one.

My 350z is still with me and is my toy car, I have lots of parts to fit, and will tinker with it and hopefully next year attend a meet or two.

20170404_185554_zpskevfgyxf_edit_1491330141085_zpsqinqkkbh.jpg[/url]

• Like 2

I hope it is not a Diesel!!

My daily is newish 4X4 diesel and I think we are now the scourge of the earth.

Be interesting to know what the likes of JLR think of this new anti diesel thinking? I think that all the sensibly priced F-Pace are diesel with only a supercharged petrol (expensive) on offer?

Maybe it's because I'm getting (am) old, but I do like the idea of one of these or a Macan. If I absolutely couldn't have a sports / GT car, then one of these would be very high on my list as it seems to do everything very well. It seemed to hold its own on TGT against cars that were more than twice the price.

To answer a couple of questions, it's the 2.0 diesel, and it has the incontrol touch which is 8" screen, the incontrol touch pro is the bigger screen, and has the meridian sound system (380w)

So not top spec, but enough to have toys i need.

Anyone in Crewe area in the jag world?