CAT Driver Training with 350z-uk.com

Stutopia

Looks awesome. Trying to figure out if i can do it without the purse holder realising. So far my idea is put it on a c/card, tell her i'm at work as usual and just be here instead.

That sounds like trouble lol

I just have to fight my sensible head with money against my arggh sod it head

• Like 1

I would prefer the sat on 3rd June if possible rather than date end of july as wife is due to give birth as i mentioned in earlier post. Is it feasible for us 4 on midweek july to all move to sat 3rd June. Looking at preferences it should be ok. If gudzy mouthwash and woodzman are open to that it would be great.

Otherwise will have be the 18/19 july and thats cutting it fine.

I would prefer the sat on 3rd June if possible rather than date end of july as wife is due to give birth as i mentioned in earlier post. Is it feasible for us 4 on midweek july to all move to sat 3rd June. Looking at preferences it should be ok. If gudzy mouthwash and woodzman are open to that it would be great.

Sorry Glen, forgot about that, I'll see what I can do.

Sadly the whole group can't move to 3rd June, as there are only two spaces on that day for the Performance Day.

18/19th will do then Stu. I assumed you were going with pref and only those 2 wanted june. Didnt realise there were only 2 slots. 24th july would def be too fine i think with due date 28th.

Who would stand in the way of an expecting father!

I'm happy to give my slot on the 3rd June to G1en and go for July as I've got a lot on that month.

• Like 3

Who would stand in the way of an expecting father!

I'm happy to give my slot on the 3rd June to G1en and go for July as I've got a lot on that month.

:clap:

Thanks for volunteering, I'll leave it to you lads to decide and then let me know.

Thanks for offer Andy but as i put previous, the 18th or 19th July is prob best option for me. Its midweek so i would be at work anyway and keeps weekend free. I am at the ring for 5 days end of May so other half wont like me away for another weekend so soon after and depending on how much abuse i give it over there may need some fresh bits which i would be struggling to fit in money and time wise for 3rd June. I will stick to above, thanks again

• Like 1

I cant really commit to any dates at the moment, just stick me on a reserve list and if there are any spaces at the time that I can make that'll do. I'm happy for anyone that can commit to go in front of me.

Day specific threads are now up and running in the dedicated CAT forum.

19th July

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/116142-performance-driver-‘track’-day-wednesday-19th-july-2017/

22nd July

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/116143-performance-driver-‘track’-day-saturday-22nd-july-2017/

Please do still get in touch with CAT or me if you're interested in the available slots. Thanks.