3 in Harrogate Saturday

Hayd350

Normally a bit of a bonus seeing a 350 in Harrogate but i saw 3 drive past my showroom in 1 day.

My heart sank at one stage as i thought one of them was mine. Black on Black, only caught it side on so wasn't sure if it was a DE or HR

but sat quite low.

haha I could do same. Have done the 300 mile drive here on Monday and now am in Ripon.

A very nice part of the country such a shame I'm wasting most of my time here in an office building!

Any tourist activity suggestions?

I was possibly knocking around, always take mine for a spin to shell and around the area on Saturdays, where is your showroom?

You live in Harrogate don't you mate? Really surprised I've not seen you kicking about.

Saw a black on black 350 today going past kwikfit. Not sure if it was you or the guy you saw

It Was me mate, silver yeah? Saw another silver DE on ripon road too.

Gunmetal, bronze rotas :)

Yeah I thought yours was gunmetal. Was it about 6 ish? Might have been my eyes playing up, few late nights ya know.

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, Hayd350 said:

Thank god i found time on Sunday to clean my motor, would have look a shambles next to yours yesterday @jamiebridge

Yours looks mean mate, a step further on than mine mod wise, it made me want the mines lip again.

I see you about quite a lot. Mine was pretty mucky yesterday. I almost parked around the corner, but spotted yours and couldn't not park opposite!

Got a quick snap.. not the best picture but I was in a rush.

IMG_6857.jpg

Ha ha I can never get on your road when I drive in so it ends up here, away from the trees. Yeah I'm pleased with the lip, contrast was a nod to the v3 nismo and I matched it into the grill covers to. 

Paint needs attention, got a few bits collected and planned for next summer. You heading to cars in the park, lotherton hall at the end of the month? @jamiebridge