350z & R35 GTR

ConnorW06

My Dad and I decided to clean the cars and get some photo's side by side today, the GTR makes the Zed look small!

You'll have to excuse the blown out sky on some of the photo's, not quite sure what happened!

9536_zpszlfxs4gz.jpg

9560_zpsnkxccccx.jpg

9590_zpsd1v5dnan.jpg

_MG_9525_zpsarreppln.jpg

9545_zpsmd5ueov3.jpg

9608_zpsmo1l29rk.jpg

_MG_9526_zpsngnjic8b.jpg

9617_zpsfchhyrzx.jpg

Edited by ConnorW06
  • Like 8

Stunning, loving the "father and son" cars even the number plates👌🼠nice to see them both in grey too (The fastest colour) 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! We're a little sad :lol: but thought we'd get similar plates but with our initials at the end and a number that's personal. My Dad had his private plate before me, but I had my 350 before he got his GTR - however I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I got the cheaper man's Nissan and copied my Dad :lol:

• Like 1

They look like they belong together. Great cars and pics

Thank you bud, the pic of the front of the cars really shows that they're similar in design, they share quite a few body lines. Interesting seeing both side by side in a similar colour though for sure!

Nice pics, love the look of your zed, and the gtr looks awesome

Thank you bud, Zed is getting there! Slowly but surely, but I like how she's looking at the moment. GTR is on another level to the Zed, makes me want to twin turbo the 350 :lol: Time to rob a bank!

Both look beast. That's the dream right there.

Thank you! Makes you appreciate how much car you get for your money with the GTR, thing is mental!

• 4 weeks later...

GTR is my dream car..sold my GM 350z few weeks ago look

very similar to yours..i,m started to miss it now.

Wish my dad had a descent car back in his days

he had a truimph dolomite lol

Mike K-g

Did you do any post work on the photos? Looks like you added some contrast/colour/ambience which has caused that cloud effect. If you are using an SLR buy a polarising filter sorts out that problem.

GTR is my dream car..sold my GM 350z few weeks ago look

very similar to yours..i,m started to miss it now.

Wish my dad had a descent car back in his days

he had a truimph dolomite lol

Mike K-g

Ahh that's a shame! Have you replaced the 350 for anything else yet? There isn't a huge amount on the market which is similar in terms of power and looks for the kind of money 350s are going for.

Some of those Triumphs are going for a pretty penny these days! Especially the Dolomite Sprints!

Did you do any post work on the photos? Looks like you added some contrast/colour/ambience which has caused that cloud effect. If you are using an SLR buy a polarising filter sorts out that problem.

Hi coldel, only thing that I done (which is probably the culprit) is bracketed either side of the correct exposure and merged the images to HDR, because of how blue and bright the sky was on the day mixed with the darker area we were parked in to take the photo's. The actual colour of the cars and details came out perfect and really true to life, it was just the sky that seemed to take a hit. Ideally you would probably mask the sky out during post and bring it down a couple of notches, but I was abit short for time haha!

Dont really need a car at the mo..my z was never been use

girlfriend has a car that she does,nt use eighter.

I have 2 mountain bikes..

Toying next year with a nismo 370 will see.

MikeK-g

• 4 weeks later...