Fabricator that can fit a 370 bumper on a 350

S7nny

I'm gonna bite, and ask...why? What bumper are you trying to fit? I hope it's not the Amuse (AMS GT), because there is already A 350Z version available to buy, it'll still need some fabrication (:lol:, don't they all?), but it won't half be easier to fit!!

Good for you S7nny, everybody has different tastes and if that's what you want to do to your Zed go for it. It may be difficult to find someone to do it, but someone will. It'll be a big task, and therefore likely to be costly but it will be unique í ½í±í ¼í¿»

• Like 1

Not for me personally, but it is quite agressive looking.

pho10.jpg

image courtesy of Bulletproof automotive

The closest one I've seen to that for the 350Z is this one (link below). I'm sure it would be cheaper and look better in the end to have a fabricator cut or mould the vents to this, rather than trying to make a 370 item fit the 350...use your imagination and you should be able to get quite close to the Varis...

http://www.madmotors...ear-bumper.html

Edited by Aashenfox

It seems to be some way off from the finished article; but I appreciate the recommendation, regardless.

I am a fan of the aggressive looking kits. I think it would finish off the rocket bunny kit quite nicely instead of the stock bumper.

This is definitely something I need to look at and press on with!

Not for me personally, but it is quite agressive looking.

pho10.jpg

image courtesy of Bulletproof automotive

The closest one I've seen to that for the 350Z is this one (link below). I'm sure it would be cheaper and look better in the end to have a fabricator cut or mould the vents to this, rather than trying to make a 370 item fit the 350...use your imagination and you should be able to get quite close to the Varis...

http://www.madmotors...ear-bumper.html

having done similar and played around with it, first problem is 370z bumper is wider, second is exhaust tail pipe holes will be jacked out of line if you cut bumper to size, the way I did it was cut relevant sections out of 370z bumper cut sections out of 350z bumper and bonded/rivoted/smoothed them together that way I still had oem fitment with look i wanted.

However doing it this way will leave a 370z exhaust gap with a 350z exhaust, simple thing I did was cut and reweld tips to suit

Thats my 2 cents anyway

Edited by jumping350
  • Like 1