Trim with heated & electric leather seats, cruise control, but no satnav?

andytreefiddy

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the name of this trim would be? I'm looking at picking up a car that has brembo brakes, heated leather seats, electric adjustable seats, rays, cruise control, bose, all the frills of a GT but simply without the sat nav - have these just been added as extras to the stock car? would I be shooting myself in the foot if I got this over a GT?

In a way I'd rather the storage space over the satnav, but I'm wondering if it'll make a huge difference to a potential buyer in the future (although the satnav will be even more archaic by then)

Thanks in advance

Edited by andytreefiddy

Sounds very much like a GT, as above, the satnav was an option. In theory it might not be and it's all been retrofitted but there can't be many with the cruise done, if any.

TBH I've not heard that many people wax lyrical about the satnav, so I wouldn't sweat it at resale.

:welcome: to the forum BTW

Don't think anyone really cares for the nav seeing as Google Maps is better.

If it has all the GT features, it doesn't really matter if it's officially a GT or not (except maybe for insurance... but I wouldn't worry).

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the name of this trim would be? I'm looking at picking up a car that has brembo brakes, heated leather seats, electric adjustable seats, rays, cruise control, bose, all the frills of a GT but simply without the sat nav - have these just been added as extras to the stock car? would I be shooting myself in the foot if I got this over a GT?

In a way I'd rather the storage space over the satnav, but I'm wondering if it'll make a huge difference to a potential buyer in the future (although the satnav will be even more archaic by then)

Thanks in advance

I've got the same trim and mine's a GT, the cubby is of more use than the Sat Nav.

I heard Nissan were asking stupid money for the update CD

Edited by Nelly64