Hi I'm Sacha !

Best of luck with the move, lovely to see some other ladies on here :)

Hi Stephanie !

Thank you very much for your Reply ! Just to say that I'm actually a Man :D at list for this life..next how knows :blink:

So I'm 34, I hope to get a good quote 3500£ is reallly a lot ! in Germany I payed 550 € ... is about 470 £

About the post code..I have no much Idea, I think will be CV35 and somethings .. But I still have to find a place to live so I'm not sure exactly,I will have look around

From the start the Company will give me an accommodation but I'll need to find a flat soon as possible. If any one have any advice to find a flat.. this would be appreciated

Some other question will be, What happen if for example I want to change the tire size or other modification on the car ?

Thank you !

Best of luck with the move, lovely to see some other ladies on here :)

Hi Stephanie !

Thank you very much for your Reply ! Just to say that I'm actually a Man :D at list for this life..next how knows :blink:

So I'm 34, I hope to get a good quote 3500£ is reallly a lot ! in Germany I payed 550 € ... is about 470 £

About the post code..I have no much Idea, I think will be CV35 and somethings .. But I still have to find a place to live so I'm not sure exactly,I will have look around

From the start the Company will give me an accommodation but I'll need to find a flat soon as possible. If any one have any advice to find a flat.. this would be appreciated

Some other question will be, What happen if for example I want to change the tire size or other modification on the car ?

Thank you !

My sincere apologies Sacha! If you add modifications to the car you'll need to inform your insurance provider and they will amend your policy which will incur administration fees usually £20 ish but also depending on the modification it is also likely to increase your insurance.

Where the car is kept has an impact to. If it's parked on a public road it will have a higher risk of damage/theft for example as apposed to kept in a garage or driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where the car is kept has an impact to. If it's parked on a public road it will have a higher risk of damage/theft for example as apposed to kept in a garage or driveway.

Apparently it's actually the other way round. Parking on a driveway will incur a higher premium than parking on the street, and garage is even more.

I know when I was comparing different data it was more expensive to have it garage kept rather than parked on a driveway.

Apparently it's actually the other way round. Parking on a driveway will incur a higher premium than parking on the street, and garage is even more.

I know when I was comparing different data it was more expensive to have it garage kept rather than parked on a driveway.

Oh really? That's an interesting point of view insurance companies have taken ☺ï¸

I'd imagine that they get most thefts of cars that are garage kept, because usually the garage kept vehicles are of a substantial value.

Whereas public road kept vehicles are usually of a significantly less value and therefore rarely get stolen? Perhaps? That's my guess anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Stephanie

Oh really? That's an interesting point of view insurance companies have taken ☺ï¸

I'd imagine that they get most thefts of cars that are garage kept, because usually the garage kept vehicles are of a substantial value.

Whereas public road kept vehicles are usually of a significantly less value and therefore rarely get stolen? Perhaps? That's my guess anyway!

Don't think so, the value of the vehicle is factored separately.

Garage:

- Chance of damaging your car trying to get it in / out of the garage

- Any thieves know where the keys are (to both the garage and car)

- Car is out of sight, so they can spend as much time as they want stealing it (unless your garage is alarmed)

Driveway:

- Same as garage, but to a lesser extent

Street:

- Harder for thieves to know which car corresponds to which house

- Car is in plain sight, more chance of witnesses, so harder to steal discretely

- (Chance someone could hit your car driving down the street, but for some reason this doesn't seem to be accounted for or is determined less likely)

Don't worry Stephanie :)

For the insurance I see here on the forum different insurance company providing discount for the Forum users.. Let see, I will start to ask.

Anyway I'm not sure how long I will need to find the car, I would love to buy a car from a forum member....

for some reason I see in UK is difficult to Orange 350Z , most of them are gray or black... I would love to have another orange... also a White should be nice

Anyway is very nice to see so much active member here :)

Edited by zumpitu
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all !

Finally I'm in UK, had my first week here and I'm very happy ! Work is very nice and also I love the countryside, but roads are so narrow :blink: :blink:

Is nice that I've seen many 350Z !

I will live in a village called Southam

As soon as I can I will start for look for a Z ! Sometimes I'm temped to buy a 370Z instead a 350Z UmMm.. not sure I will have to drive it to see if I really like more then a 350Z since is near double price :S

See you soon !

Welcome aboard Sacha.

Great reading your intro post and I liked the video too.

I do always find it funny that people from other countries apologise for their "poor" English when so many of us living in the UK rarely speak any other languages. Also plenty of native Brits who can't even spell properly or make a coherent sentence. :lol:;)

Good luck with your Zed hunt. Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110679-youtube-350z-buyers-guide-fixes/

• Like 2

• 5 months later...