Another newbie from Surrey....

Hi all, thanks for letting me in to your forums......just got hold of my 350Z after a bit of back and forth from the seller. She sits on a '54 plate and has been tastefully lowered with low profiles.

Had to get an oil leak seen to, turned out it was the crank seal but got a new sump out of them too!

Also have the engine management light came on after about 40 mile test drive so they fitted a sports CAT on the front which sounds great.....sensor light has come on again today after an M25 run of about 45 miles....I have read a couple of threads and realise this may not be as straightforward so wondered if anyone local has any ideas and could maybe take a peek if you have knowledge?

Looking to replace the rest of the exhaust soon so any recommendations gratefully received. I have a Landy too so have a basic grounding of mechanics (obs with a Landy!!) but appreciate the vast ammount of experience on here so look forward to any responses!

Will be great to meet some of you, have admired these beasts for a long time and finally now have chance to cherish and get to know "Zelda" as my boy has christened her.....

Welcome, where in Surrey are you? engine light maybe due to new cats you can sometimes fix issue with a spacer for the sensor however without reading the code i am guessng, best to do a 'pedal dance' (google it) to get the code or if your not far I can plug my OBD2 datascan in to let you know it

• Like 1

:welcome:

For your exhaust needs, check out LongLife Exhausts in Carshalton. For me, Dan did a full cat-back system based on the AAM 3" Competition (with a couple of style tweaks for my taste) for a bit more than half the price of the AAM. Dan is a good one, takes his time talking to you about what look and sound you want and works quickly. Finish quality is top notch and comes with an ownership lifetime guarantee. I love the result I got, both in looks and sounds - GRRrrrr !!!!!!

:) Draco

• Like 1

Thank all for the welcome, especially Dracostan and jumping350 for the advice...

Jumping350, I am Leatherhead so if you are close would appreciate hooking up to your datascan if able?

Dracostan, will give Dan a shout and get some quotes...need to get the sound right as she is a bit high pitched at the mo for my taste!

She is a head turner though, especially like the lowered look with great looking rims.

She has a new pioeneer head unit which is in place of the original, does anyone have any good tips of what to put in place of the original sat nav screen....bit of a waste at present, not too much hardship keeping it but looking for ideas??