Top speed

mattyp370z

Yes the limiter can be removed, the auto is massively over geared i seem to recall at max rpm in 7th is around 240mph so if you can find a long enough and steep enough hill who knows ;)

I would think the stock car would do about 165-170 on the speedo on an autobahn given a long enough run up

I hit 161 mph on a stock-ish 350z on the Autobahn on an accurate sat-nav read (not speedo) on a flat surface and was not maxed (ticking about 1mph every 2-3 seconds so still easily had 4-5 mph in there) - had to slow for traffic ahead.

My guess is that a 370z should top a fair bit higher than that.

It will do the clock on the Autobahn I'm supercharged and mapped with limiter removed, no idea what the real speed is though probably 170 ish maybe :shrug:

Edited by Keyser

A quick note on a technicality - as I found out when I had my 350 mapped, you can't remove the limiter but you can increase it, Jez set mine to 197 so I asked him to move it up, I think it goes in increments as he set it to 206 or 208 when he asked me why I wanted it changed I said "so I have a 200mph car!" don't think I ever got passed 165 ish by the speedo so that won't be that accurate either.

Jez is prolly still laughing: lol:

Edited by Keyser

This was mine 350z with Rev limiter moved and basic mods intake exhaust and remap

c83bd84433767fa77aaf4fc1406a6d81.jpg

With car turbo charged I did go over the last digits but I have no clue how much. I reckon close to 300 km/h and car was far from top speed

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...